Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Deana: Block Lotto remade

Ok, so I remade my block lotto blocks and really like them.  Secretly though, the smaller ones were easier and faster to piece and are kind of cute.  I can't count them for the drawing, but I wanted to photograph them anyway.  Here are my 4 Block Lotto blocks for June and my 4 "too small" blocks.  Love them all!!  Crossing my fingers that I will win!!


I was able to use some hand dyed fabrics from my stash.  I LOVE to dye fabric; it is a BLAST and addicting!  One piece was even a commercial fabric that I over-dyed to make blue.  It was an experiment and it sure looks lovely in these blocks.

Linking up with WHIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced and WOW at Esther's Blog


7 comments:

maria said...

I love these blocks. The colours are gorgeous. Great to see hand dyed fabrics being used.

andrea @ tideline quilts said...

Your blocks are stunning! Incredible piecing, and love the colours of your hand-dyed fabrics!

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

Beautiful colors for summer. The blocks look great!

Yvonne @ Quilting Jetgirl said...

Beautiful colors for summer. The blocks look great!

Kaja said...

The hand-dyed fabrics are lovely. They make your blocks really special.

Pam @ Quilting Fun said...

Wonderful blocks. The colours are stunning!

Sabrina said...

These are gorgeous!