Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A finish!

I finally made the time to post pictures of one of my latest finishes...Jolynn's Black and White Stars.  Finishes are so SWEET!

I have had this quilt top finished since May 2010.  I would say it is about time it got quilted.  It was a Buggy Barn pattern and I made it in one weekend retreat at my Mom's house.  At least it was something I pieced quickly even though it awaited quilting for years.




The back is from all the leftovers.   I realize some people don't like a back put together like this, but I love them!  I like to see how the pattern shows up in some places and not in others because of the color changes.  I LOVE the scrappy look!




Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

Also linking to Esther's Blog WOW.
Also linking to IQuilt.



3 comments:

  1. Wow that is a stunning quilt and the quilting is wonderful. Love the black and white backing too. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you. I love the way the quilting pattern shows up on some pieces of the back and not others. The pieced pattern is stunning and so is the quilting pattern. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the finish and on a beautiful quilt. Your quilting is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.