Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Deana: Lots done so far this week...



I have been sewing this week, but I have also been designing.  Linking up with  Freshly Pieced (WIP Wednesday) and Esther's WOW Wednesday.

I have been working on some of my March goals this week.  First off is Jessi's Log Cabin.  I am machine quilting it on my Bernina.  You can see the basting stitches all over.  I have a lot of the general outlining done.  I have not yet begun the "pretty" stuff.



I have also made 10 more blocks for my Christmas Log Cabin, I need to make ten more to make it look balanced, but that will happen next month.  It is the same pattern as the one above.  This one will be for me.


I have also made progress on 6 Windmill blocks for my other daughter. 


I am so excited to reveal "Jessi's Medallion" that I designed for my daughter.  I  finalized the design just this week and plan to get started on it in April.  If anyone would like to make it with me online, please leave a comment or email me at mamiebudgeese@hotmail.com.  There is also a link  below to more information about it.


Want to do a sew along?   It will be fun!  Click this link to find out more.


 I am also submitting this design to the Red and White Quilt Challenge.  The places that look black will actually be a dark/deep red.

I flipped a few blocks on this one, so it has a little different look in the center.  


4 comments:

  1. WOW! I am speechless!
    All 3 quilts look amazing!
    Your logcabin variation is super cool.

    I would love to try a few blocks of your windmill's design. Will email you separately.

    Love love love...your red/white quilt design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moly! your work is lovely! i am in love with those windmill blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! You get so much accomplished and your quilts are beyond beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure have been busy, these are all so lovely but the colours of the first quilt really appeal to me, it just shines.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.