Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 9, 2011

9th Annual Christmas Quilt Swap

I made the Omigosh quilt for Linda.  She cried and then I cried.  She has really wanted one but hasn't been able to get going on it.
Linda made this beautiful 30s dresdom quilt for Deb.  Deb loves 30s.  I love how it is a larger quilt.

Here is the back of it.  Linda quilted it so beautifully.

Deb made Theresa a lone star mounted in an old window from.  I love it!
Theresa made me this beautiful flower wall hanging out of batiks.  I LOVE  batiks!!

...and here is the back side.  It is quilted beautifully!

Faye made this for Mariella on her embroidery machine.  She does beautiful work.  It is lovely redwork.

Mariella made this darling little quilt for Faye.  I am so impressed with it.

Here is the group for this year, except me because I was behind the camara.  Left to right is Deb, Mariella, Faye, Theresa, and Linda.  They are wonderful friends and amazing quilters. 
This is the 9th year of Our Christmas Wallhanging swap gifts.  The participants have changed here and there, but we are still going strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.