Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deana: UFO #10 was pulled.

Judy is having a UFO challenge.  She pulled #10 this month and my #10 is:

Christmas Hexagon - goal is to complete the top

This project is less than 6 months old where the others are years old.  I plan to put it away for when one of my daughters gets married.

I designed this quilt many years ago.  This will be the fourth one I've made, and I've quilted many more for others.  It is a fast quilt to make and tons of fun!  Most of the main elements are already finished.


It will be a tight month.  I need to finish this top, make and quilt my Brown Bag quilt, catch up/keep up with my Dorinda Mystery, and a few other quilting goals. 

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Ann T. said...

Wow, you do have a lot going on. But getting your Hexagon quilt done will be a BIG accomplishment, and any one of your kids would be pleased to receive it, I am sure.
GOOD LUCK.

Quiltsmiles said...

Sounds like a tremendous list but I have faith. Love how this might look, I'll be back to check it out.
Jane