Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deana: UFO #10 was pulled.

Judy is having a UFO challenge.  She pulled #10 this month and my #10 is:

Christmas Hexagon - goal is to complete the top

This project is less than 6 months old where the others are years old.  I plan to put it away for when one of my daughters gets married.

I designed this quilt many years ago.  This will be the fourth one I've made, and I've quilted many more for others.  It is a fast quilt to make and tons of fun!  Most of the main elements are already finished.


It will be a tight month.  I need to finish this top, make and quilt my Brown Bag quilt, catch up/keep up with my Dorinda Mystery, and a few other quilting goals. 

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you do have a lot going on. But getting your Hexagon quilt done will be a BIG accomplishment, and any one of your kids would be pleased to receive it, I am sure.
    GOOD LUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a tremendous list but I have faith. Love how this might look, I'll be back to check it out.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.