Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dorine's Dorinda Quilt



This is my Pine Tree Quilt that I made for Gina about eight years ago using Dorinda's pattern. I used paper piecing for the little triangles, and the quilt was pretty easy to make. It is pictured here on Gina's guest bed in their new home. It really made me feel at home when we stayed there before and after our family reunion.


Thanks DJ for inviting me to contribute to the blog! I'll add more quilts as I make them . I'm currently working on a Card Tricks Quilt. It's pretty fun.

4 comments:

  1. It is very striking. I love the pattern you used to hand quilt the white blocks.

    Please feel welcome to share anything on our tribute to Dorinda blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt. Your quilting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it is gorgeous. We definitely have to make another trip to Pine Valley and get pictures with our quilts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this site with me Dorine. It gave me all kinds of ideas. I love the green trees!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.