Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall Retreat - Jodi & Deana

Jodi also made Buggy Barn witches. Her family was busy and sick, so she only sewed with us one day. She did sew more at home, though. I hope she will post her progress for us to see because I don't have any photos.

The next two photos are of the Mariner's Compass quilt Felicity made last year. I set in her little circles on the side and quilted it for her last year. It's a beauty!



I got the borders on Justin's Buggy Barn Jack-o-lantern quilt.


I joined (with Deb B's help) the blocks and put broom borders on Jolynn's Buggy Barn cat and witch quilt.

I also started and completed this black, white, and red Buggy Barn "Going in Circles" top for Jolynn's future wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.