Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Dj, your art quilt is fabulous. I love the design, and everything else about it. Your mother-in-law's quilt is so beautiful. I hope she will put it in quilt shows when it is finished.

I want to show you my progress, but when I uploaded the pictures they ended up backwards to what I wanted. I'll have to remember that next time and do it right, but I'm not going to change them now.

This first picture is my garden--part of the reason I'm not accomplishing much quilting.

My patriotic flower garden. Spray paint can be fun.


Friday's harvest

Wednesday's harvest.

Monday's harvest. I love raspberries, and have a great crop this year. I've also got zuchinni coming out my ears.




Progress!! I finished my pinwheel blocks and hope to get my wallhanging put together next week.


I finally finished my 3rd Dorinda border, thanks to a road trip up north to see our daughters. I appliqued all the way up and back. I still have one to go, but 3 out of 4 is good for me right now. I'm afraid the picture doesn't show it very well, but it wil have to do.












2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your garden is so beautiful and so is the fruit from it. I remember you showing me the pinwheel blocks. If I recall correctly, aren't they quite small? They are darling.

    It's great to see your border done. I kind of want to stay back and not accomplish too much on my 4th until you catch up. I'm worried you might get discouraged.

    Beautiful products of your labors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dj, don't stay back on my account. Actually I think it will give me more incentive to have you move forward, then I will feel like I need to catch up rather than becoming discouraged. I've got a week coming up soon that will give me a chance to spend quite a bit of time on it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.