Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, June 8, 2009

Two finished projects

The Butler's Jelly Roll is what I named this quilt. Deb Butler shows up at my house to sew one night with a surprise. She bought each of us a jelly roll for only $15.00 each. That is really a steal. Anyway, she had a jelly roll pattern book, we selected one we liked, and sewed the entire quilt with borders all that night. It was so much fun!! I quilted it up within a couple of weeks, but didn't get the binding done until tonight. It is larger than a crib size but now big enough for a throw. I really don't know what I'll end up using it for.

This one was completely painless!



I also finished the binding on my snowflake quilt. I really like it done in attic windows. The one that is not centered was made by my mother-in-law. She donated hers to me because she wanted a different background. I love this one but wouldn't do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.