Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

More rrs

This is my "Halloween Quilt" or most of it anyway; it began as a 2005 friends and family round robin. The two crazy looking blocks at the top are actually not part of the rr. I may cut some of the cute pieces out and put in the quilt. They are the product of a crazy mystery quilt Deb and I did at Annual Meeting years ago. We laughed our guts out that night but didn't care for the finished product. Deb happily donated hers to me.

Anyway, the Jacks were made by Karen, Tereasa, and Mariella. Felicity made the trick-or-treaters and the candy corn. Mom made the green faced witch. Linda did the vampire. Mary Israel made the words (I've got them backwards in the photo). Marie made the haunted house, and Deb made the spiders. I love it but need more fillers to complete it.



This is another quilt I made as a memory of all the blocks I made for others that year. The center was actually done at Ruby's Retreat in Bryce Canyon. I think this quilt belongs to a child someday as there are many juvenile blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.