Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bali Passion Mystery done


I just completed this quilt. I pieced it 5-ish years ago and finally got back to it this month. I had to put borders on it and then quilt it. Let me just say that I am fascinated with the design!

I purchased this quilt as a kit (two kits actually that I put into one project) on a Park City retreat with a couple of friends -- Deb and Thereasa. I had brought a quilt that I was hand quilting for Thereasa while they were making jack-o-lantern quilts. We took a little jaunt into Heber to the quilt store where I found this kit. It was all precut and everything. I sewed it up within a few hours and then it sat until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.