Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two more oldies completed!

I am altering this post to show a "favorite" quilt on the blogging Quilt Festival which was organized by Park City Girl. I don't know if this one's my fav but it has already been digitally photographed and posted.

I am so excited to move things off the "UFO" list and onto the "Completed" list.






This is a Persian Star block from Cheryl Phillips pattern. We made these last year at Mom's (Easter). I did my own thing with the blocks by overlapping them in the middle and sewing half blocks to the bottom edge. I was trying to use up some fabric and some stack-n-wack blocks rather than buy fabric. It is irregular shaped because it will hang on the wall. I think it is fun!




These birdhouses were from a round robin I joined at Ruby's Inn in Bryce Canyon. My blocks are the pink and green ones that look like the same fabric. This was easy and fun. I added the applique birds to add some focal points. This one goes out to Jolynn.



This is one I just machine quilted for Deb Butler. It is very like mine only in more greens than blues -- we shared the same fabric. I wanted Mom to see that Deb finally got hers done too. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.