Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Good to hear from you both. I was sick all of last week. Christmas was the worst day, and I am getting better. I broke out with shingles on Monday and am just getting back to being normal. Then I had an allergic reaction to the pain pills, so it was not a fun holiday. Thank goodness we had our family party before I got sick, so none of the kids were planning on coming for Christmas.
Marie, I love your wall hanging. I did one last year, but lost the buttons, so when I found them, I got it done for this year. I will post it when I get a minute to do that.
For some reason I can only post pictures on my laptop. My PC at home will not accept the pictures and the one at work does not bring up the icon to post. It was frustrating until I found that my laptop would work.
Love Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.