Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 19, 2008

Ann, I was so happy to see your pictures. Your bear quilt is adorable, and I love your colors on the Dorinda quilt. I'm glad you are making so much progress because I know how precious little time you have for quilting.



I haven't made much progress lately on my Dorinda quilt because there is so much to do to be ready for Christmas. About the only time I work on it is when I'm sitting with my mother-in-law, but it's coming along.


I failed to get a picture of the wall-hanging I quilted for Kristen, but I do have a picture of my wallhanging that I finished quilting after Deana was here so here it is. This is one of my round-robin projects and it's now hanging in my entry-way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.