Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Progress

You gals are doing great. I got my large flowers and a few leaves cut out while watching conference. I can only work on that kind of stuff when Marian is home or the babies are gone. They are way too much help.
Marian has this weekend off, as it is birthday time for both babies, and so I hope to get a little more done.
Thanks, Deana, for the ideas. I am glad we are keeping contact, as I get ideas from you.
I am doing my yellow flowers as 1 piece, not 3. I think it will work up faster, but will look different than Dorinda's. My red is a burgundy color, as it will eventually be my bedspread.
Love, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.