Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 21, 2008

On 8/21/08, Deana wrote:
I have created a Dorinda Quilt Blog that I would invite you to be a part of. I have listed you as an author who can post messages and pictures to the blog. I haven't mastered the pictures yet, but the messages are easy. This is my first blog, so bear with me as I learn. Right now it is public, but I can change it. I'm a little hopeful that anyone out there interested in Dorinda's Quilts might find us. If anyone would like me to change it to non-public, I'd be glad to. Also, I am in the process of adding old emails regarding Dorinda to the posts. I kind of wanted a history of what we are doing. Let me know if there is anyone I should add as an author (someone who can post messages). If Jenalyn is doing this, I'd love to add her. I would need her email address. Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.