Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, March 20, 2022

One Monthly Goal for March went to the wayside.

 

March One Monthly Goal was supposed to be completing all the blocks in my Color My World Quilt.  I like to base my monthly goals off of the UFO challenge number.  This month seemed all normal until I was asked to do a class at a quilt retreat in April. Getting prepared for it is taking up time and stressing me out. Now I remember why I don't teach classes anymore. I didn't even get this One Monthly Goal  post out.  Anyway, this house quilt hasn't been touched at all this month and likely won't be.


I did start a new quilt though.  Here are some completed blocks laid out.  This is not the actual quilt layout.  I still need to make watering cans.



 








I got a crazy hair one day and made a quilty lady for my sewing room.  She needs some embroidery work.




Sand Dollar has been put on hold as well.




13 comments:

  1. What fun projects. It's your plan, you can change if you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilty lady is fabulous. Great progress on your new quilt. Hope your stress levels drop and you can enjoy the retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you’re doing well as your working on some challenging projects as well as taking a quilt workshop.
    Love your special lady for your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure your class will go well.
    Your new blocks look interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them all! such pretty paper pieced blocks...and crazy lady is groovy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love visiting your blog. I hope you get to the house blocks some time: it is such a beautiful quilt. But your crazy hair lady is so wonderful. What great details with the measuring tape, spool earrings and button necklace. The glasses are too funny. Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s OK for some things to go on hold occasionally, while others take priority. You’ll get back to them soon enough. It looks like your new quilt has been a bit of fun to piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They all look marvelous. Happy Stitching and happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous in such different ways, but OH MY GOODNESS, I love your quilty lady!!! With pins in her mouth and everything! That's what I look like in MY sewing room!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your quilty lady is gorgeous! I am sure your class will go really well. Love all your new blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you still got lots done.......goodluck teaching the class..........I am sure you will be amazing........

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck with your class. Your projects look just gorgeous. Love the houses and hope you will continue with them and show more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  13. even though you didn't achieve what you had hoped to do, you still got lots done. and it is a lot of work to prepare for teaching a class isn't it? Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.