Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 17, 2019

Ann: I am still here

I have been sadly absent for way too long. I had problems with my computer, not allowing me to attach pictures to the blog. When I finally got a new computer, I was too busy to post. I have been serving a service mission for my church, working at the FamilySearch center here in Lehi. That has been a wonderful experience, learning more for myself, but also being able to help others with their family history. I finished my mission this week and am trying to catch up on what I have not posted.

I finished the Civil War Memorial quilt, that I completed piecing in 2011. I gave it to Cody, Vonda's youngest son, for his graduation gift last year. He was really pleased with it.

In January of this year, we got another great grandson. His name is Colton Lee Turner.
I made this quilt from all flannel. It was more of a challenge than I thought it would be, but it turned out pretty cute, and it gets used a lot.
The picture is his one month of age.

 I have another graduation coming up this month and am getting the binding on. I will post when I get it completed!

3 comments:

  1. I know how time gets away and then there's the computer issues. We will be here waiting. Colton is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Computer problems are no fun at all. Glad you were able to get a new computer, it's no small feat to get a new one all set up for use. Congrats on the new finishes. Love that flannel quilt and the sweet little guy who posed with the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we are just too busy living life to post about it. I had to get a new computer last week too and there is so much to do to get them set up the way you want. That a huge time gobbler.

    Congratulations on the new great grandbaby. He looks so cute on that sweet quilt. I hope things settle down a bit and allow for more stitching for you.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.