Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 10, 2019

Another NYB block is done!

I made my third New York Beauty block this week.  I still plan to go back and fix the second one to fit the others in diameter.  I plan to add an extra ring to the  smaller one.  After playing with the measurements for a few days, I think I've got it figured out.




Here are the three blocks together.


Here are the same three blocks placed in a circle layout.



I am linking up with:

Midweek Makers
Let's Bee Social
Esther's WOW
Wednesday Wait Loss
Freemotion by the River



9 comments:

  1. You are doing so well. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so pretty. And you are extremely ambitious! I'm not sure I'll ever try anything like this. It looks so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so pretty. I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such precision. These are lovely. They will make an awesome quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks look so intricate. Well done to work them out. I can only imagine the wonderful quilt they will make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty that you almost had me downloading the papers from the last post. Then I realized what I was doing and shut all the tabs quickly! =) I love what you've done, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are so beautiful together! Love your color palette. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so detailed and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.