Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 30, 2015

Deana: Flowers and Lines on

I got the lines and flowers on.  I think these embellishments really complete the row.  I should have the borders on this afternoon and a top done - yay!

The next two photos show that I put ties on the quilts.  I used embroidery floss.




















The pattern can be purchased in my Craftsy shop.  Each row is sold separately.  The links are below:

Row 1:  Good Good Vibrations (sewing machines)
Row 2:  Rotaries in Bloom (rotary flowers)
Row 3:  Steam that Seam (irons)
Row 4:  Pinwheel Flowers
Row 5:  Quilt Shop Lane (quilt shops)
Row 6:  Pin Cushions
Row 7:  Quilts in the Garden (clothes line row).  This also includes the final pattern for the border and quilt assembly.


I am linking up today with:




5 comments:

Colleen said...

Your row quilt is stunning. The details on the little quilts just take it to the next level. Fantastic job!

Cathy said...

Oh. My. Gosh! I love it so so so much!!! I cannot wait for the borders. Love it!!!!

Debbie said...

Love this.

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

Such a cute row quilt, and such happy sprint colors!

Ann T. said...

Love your layout, and the flowers and tied quilts really set off the March row!!!