Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 30, 2015

Deana: Flowers and Lines on

I got the lines and flowers on.  I think these embellishments really complete the row.  I should have the borders on this afternoon and a top done - yay!

The next two photos show that I put ties on the quilts.  I used embroidery floss.




















The pattern can be purchased in my Craftsy shop.  Each row is sold separately.  The links are below:

Row 1:  Good Good Vibrations (sewing machines)
Row 2:  Rotaries in Bloom (rotary flowers)
Row 3:  Steam that Seam (irons)
Row 4:  Pinwheel Flowers
Row 5:  Quilt Shop Lane (quilt shops)
Row 6:  Pin Cushions
Row 7:  Quilts in the Garden (clothes line row).  This also includes the final pattern for the border and quilt assembly.


I am linking up today with:




5 comments:

  1. Your row quilt is stunning. The details on the little quilts just take it to the next level. Fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh! I love it so so so much!!! I cannot wait for the borders. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute row quilt, and such happy sprint colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layout, and the flowers and tied quilts really set off the March row!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.