Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 30, 2015

January Goal Follow-Up


Below is a list of my goals for January and how I did on achieving them.  I am thrilled that I got them all done and it is not even the last day of the month.  I hope this is a sign of how 2015 goals work out.  

1.  Finish Grand Illusion top.





FINISHED Jan 19th


2.  Make my Stash bee Blocks.

FINISHED JAN 5

3.  Sew and prepare for my January Fort Worth Fabric Studio tutorial.

FINISHED 1-17
Not only did I get January done, but February is ready also.  Below are the outer diamond blocks.  I hope to get the rest of the top done this weekend.
Here is a link to the Month #1 FREE Tutorial.
The next Free tutorial comes out the second Tuesday in February.


4.  Finish my rotary flower blocks.
FINISHED - JAN 5
You can see them lined up on the  bottom row.



5. Design and pattern the next row for the Quilter's Garden.
DESIGN FINISHED Jan 19th (pin cushions)


6.  Baste Jessi's Medallion for quilting.

FINISHED Jan 27

7.  Quilt my Autumn Flowers quilt.


FINISHED Jan 24th


8.  Do a row in my family round robin quilt.
FINISHED Jan 29



I am linking up with:



10 comments:

  1. How satisfying it must be to cross so much off your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's all I can say. Wow. What a lot you did in January! I really love the purple and green in your BOM. The pincushions are adorable! Could I borrow a cup of energy please? LOL I saw your link on LAFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lot of beautiful work !XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. You got heaps done this JANUARY.mthey are good size projects too.mwell done. Can't wait for my pin cushion blocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a machine or at least a barrel of energy!! Congrats on all the goal finishes, wish I cold say the same. Love your colors in GI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you ever sleep? You have accomplished so much this month. Is the Jessi Medallion for her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! I wish I could accomplish that much in one month! All your projects are so amazing. Thanks for linking to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! I wish I could do as much as you do. You are amazingly prolific. All beautiful. Thanks for the tutorial! Do you have any Wips left?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You got so much accomplished in January! Congrats on some awesome finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What would Robin say to Batman? Holy Mollee?!! Wow!

    You are a Super Quilt Hero...not only prolific, but quality workmanship!!

    Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.