Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Deana: almost done outline quilting

I only have the silhouettes in the outside border left to outline and then I will begin my "filler" quilting.  Yes, I still have much to do but I am getting there.  I wish I had more to show for today.

You really can't see the outline quilting on the front - just ugly basting threads.


Here is the back, but the lighting isn't really sufficient to really show what I've done either.

Linking up today with:



4 comments:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Amazing....looks like your'e actually making great progress!

Jo said...

You still have done quite a bit though

carolegoldquilts said...

It will be beautiful when you are done. Now that things are anchored, let the fun begin! :-)

Ann T. said...

What I can see looks so good. Can't wait to see what you do with the rest!