Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Deana: Horse done but not satisfied & Thursday Link Ups

I got my horse all attached and I really like her.  The only problem is that I am not sure that I like the black outer ring.  You cannot see all of her mane, so I am thinking about changing it to another color.  Also, I am not really satisfied with the background fabric  behind her on the left.  It is too close to her skin color.  I think I'll change it too.  She is just glued together for now so I can make changes.


What do you think?  I really want an opinion.


Fabric Audition
The picture shows the design for the entire top of the bed.
 
Linking up today with:
AND

3 comments:

katyquilts said...

This horse is gorgeous! I would want to make sure nothing fades into the background as well.

Jo said...

I really like the gold fabric for the outer border.....

Marie said...

Your horse is wonderful. You are so talented in every aspect of quilting--from designing to quilting, appliqué, piecing and everything in between.

I think the gold fabric is very nice and shows off the horse quite well. I like the rust colored fabric at the top a lot, but I'm afraid the mane would blend into it. The gold makes it pop.