Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Deana's WIPs for this week


Here are the projects I worked on this week:

Christmas Log Cabin


Dear Jane Blocks made the past two weeks -- two a week is my goal.  The scissors remind us that they are 4 1/2" blocks.


Closer Pictures of the blocks.
F7 is called Star Struck:
35 minutes, paper-pieced.  It has 21 pieces. 

F6 is called Deanie's Daisies:
 1 hour 50 minutes, 29 pieces, paper-pieced and applique'


F10 Potholder:
1 hour 6 minutes and 29 pieces.  It was paper-pieced.

F8 Church Window:
1 hour and 12 minutes, 37 pieces, paper-pieced.

The whole quilt so far.

I also got a lot of embroidery done on my snowman quilt but don't have a photo to share this week.

Dear Jane is now at a total of:
65 hours, 33 minutes, and 1,629 pieces

2 comments:

  1. Your precise piecing is amazing. Great work! I like your rainbow positioning of the colors, too. I once started counting the pieces in one of my quilts and quit counting because it was too daunting and I did not want to freak myself out. And that quilt was not miniature blocks like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are so great. I would like to make a Dear Jane. I love the white background in your blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.