Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekly sewing progress report

I decided to put a flower border around a round robin quilt I'm trying to finish up. Here are some of the pieces strip sewn together ready to press.

This is what the finished flower blocks look like done.

Now you can see what the border will look like on the quilt.

I finished quiting/binding another oldie. This top was started when Jessi was very small, and I finally got it quilted.

I sewed up my buggy barn jacks.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I can't believe how much you are accomplishing. I love your quilts. I even recognized a block in your flower quilt that I made for the round robin. FUN!


Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.