Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 9, 2009

You each amaze and inspire me!!

Hi, I love to go onto this blog. I love to hear the progress you each are making on the Dorinda quilts. What a great project to be working on. I appreciate your enthusiasm for the Heritage maker book. I quess it is a way I can be involved in your great work without making a quilt. I think the best way to get information and pictures and stories will be off this blog. I would like to know who all is working on this project and get a genealogy line of how each one traces back to Dorinda. Then any thoughts or pictures of the process are great.

Each of you inspire me. I have been working on my my second quilt ever...the mariner's compass. I hope to have it done soon and quilted by the end of March...we shall see...when it's done I will post a picture as to the fact that I am quite proud of myself. I never thought it possible. Also, Deana has asked me to post a picture of my minitures so I will do that as well. The top is finished, but I'm not sure I like the log cabins in it so I think I will take it apart and do something else. Happy quilting....Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.