Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I finished it!!



Well, can you believe it, I finished my mariner's compass quilt. I'm so very excited and proud at the same time. The fun part is, I really like it. Now if this is bragging forgive me. This is just my 2nd quilt top to finish and it was challenging for a beginner. I plan to get busy quilting it. Thanks Deana for always answering my phone calls and be so good at explaining instructions over the phone. You are so good at would you do!!
The next two pictures are one of the small paper piece stars in the borders and the other is an upclose picture of one of the mariner stars with mirror imaging corners.

2 comments:

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.