Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Idea for joining blocks in a quilt




I was surfing the Road to California quilt site and found this quilt. It is inspiring me to set quilt blocks together this way some time -- possible one of my unfinished round robbins. I took a class at annual meeting one year called "Bent Pieces" the curved piecing around the blocks that leave a tesselating look is easy to do with this technique.


You can find this quilt and others on the link "Road to California" from this blog. Go to #6615 "When Autumn Leaves Start to Fall" made by Brenda Tower Jennings.


I think her quilt is a little busy. I will likely leave blank squares every other one checkerboard style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.