Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, August 25, 2008

Thanks Deana, this is going to be great.

We just got back from Southern Utah. We went with some friends of ours and they asked us if we would like to drive up to Pine Valley. I jumped at the chance! I was so excited to go up. We went to the cemetery and I found Dorinda's grave, along with Eliza and her husband. I was surprised when I started to cry when I found them. I guess it means even more to me than I realized. I took pictures and will post them when I get a little more time than I have right now.

I got an e-mail from Dorine and she said that she is just overwhelmed by everything she has to do and has decided that this isn't the time to start a quilt. I'm sure she made the right decision, and hope that things will get a little more manageable for her. She's awesome, but there is only so much on person can do.

Deana, I love seeing the pictures of your progress. I was hoping to have more done by now, but between vacation and canning corn, tomatoes and peaches, I've had to put it aside for a while, but am anxious to get back to it.

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.