Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 22, 2022

Quilt Shopping...

 We ran to the next state for an overnighter to buy race car tires and drove right past a QUILT SHOP!!!  

This is what I came home with...

A panel of super cute houses as well as some fabrics to go with it.  I generally don't purchase panels, but I LOVED IT!



The next week I went to a teacher training upstate and went to the Cornwagon Quilt Shop.  I came home with these.  I have no idea what they will become, but I love them.




Christmas Row Quilt just needs a border - yay!


My next post will be all about the wonderful retreat I attended this week.  Here are a couple of the Sunflower blocks I made for the drawing.  No, I didn't win.


Here is the status of my Windmill Quilt before retreat.  Stay tuned for what I came home with.


I took my daughter-in-law out for her birthday last weekend.  They are living in the basement of an elderly couple who they take care of.  The lady upstairs loves to read, and brings the books downstairs when she is done.  I recognized several great titles and decided to take photos with the idea that I needed to read some of the ones I have not yet.  She has good taste in books.



We went for a little hike the other day with family and discovered some hidden gems in our back yard desert including a secret garden, Indian artifacts, a hidden arch, and a skinny little slot my nieces and nephew managed to squeeze through.







6 comments:

  1. You always have so much happening. That panel is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way that you could have left any of that gorgeous fabric behind. Every row on the Christmas quilt is sooooo cute. Amazing rock formations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pics of your hidden gems, and gorgeous purchases

    ReplyDelete
  4. That panel is gorgeous! Wonderful back yard you have to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so many amazing quilt projects........love them all...........what a cool spot to go hiking..........maybe you could borrow the books to read then give them back???

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.