Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, October 20, 2014

Deana: Appliqueing the circle onto the brown

Today I am needle turning the circle onto the brown because I was too lazy to calculate the size of the circle.  The corners will be squared off later.  I think this project is really coming along.

I also made another flower that will becoming a "Rotary in Bloom" for the Quilter's Garden row quilt.

Linking up today with:
Anything Goes Mondays
Patchwork Times - Design Wall Monday  
Sew Cute Tuesday
Show N Tell Tuesday
Freemotion by the River

8 comments:

Sandra Walker said...

Choke..."too lazy"!!! This is a stunning quilt, with a ton of work!! Beautiful.

Rachel said...

Looks great! What a work of art, no matter how you put it together! Very pretty.

Ann T. said...

I think applique is NOT lazy. WOW, I love the brown! It really sets off the circle!

Jo said...

Oh my
Lovely

Podunk Pretties said...

Everytime I see the progress I'm blown away. Forgive me for my poor memory but is this of your own design or a purchased pattern?

Sally Hurley said...

I've loved watching the progress of this quilt. So beautiful!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

Deanna dear... I'm astonished by the number of details you keep adding and adding around the mare. Each week I think you've been sewing the final round border and then an other one appears on your blog. The brown is a beautiful reminder of the mare's colors and brings everything together. I wish I were your son. lol

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So very gorgeous!