Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Deana: Grandmother's Overgrown Flower Garden

 I think I have the perfect quilt for today's "Tuesday Archives" link up at Val's Quilting Studio.  Her topic today is Hexies and Houses.  I designed this several years ago, made a mess of the border, and have not yet fixed it.  I will some day.

 I love houses so much that I often put them in my row quilts.  Here are a couple from my "Spring" row quilt.
 I am linking up today with:




I have been collecting links to cute house quilts for years.  Check out these house quilts at these links:

6 comments:

Jamie/Maryland Quilter said...

I was so excited to see your quilted houses because I love houses, too. Well done :)

Kat Scribner said...

cute cute cute - the hexagon piece is adorable!

France Nadeau ❅ inspiration imagination creation said...

This is the first time that I'm seeing a house made of hexies. Quite creative! Hexies are so versatile...
I love the quilt hanging between the two houses of the second quilt. This little detail tells a lot (to me, at least): country living, comfort, friendship, generosity...

Valerie Reynolds said...

Oh I just love your row of houses...such cute details! Thanks for the house links too!! I love houses!!

Valerie Reynolds said...

I forgot to say thanks for sharing under our houses theme!!! (Silly me!) Okay...happy day D.

LA Paylor said...

a hexie house! my kind of home!! LeeAnna at not afraid of color