Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Deana: Grandmother's Overgrown Flower Garden

 I think I have the perfect quilt for today's "Tuesday Archives" link up at Val's Quilting Studio.  Her topic today is Hexies and Houses.  I designed this several years ago, made a mess of the border, and have not yet fixed it.  I will some day.

 I love houses so much that I often put them in my row quilts.  Here are a couple from my "Spring" row quilt.
 I am linking up today with:




I have been collecting links to cute house quilts for years.  Check out these house quilts at these links:

6 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see your quilted houses because I love houses, too. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute - the hexagon piece is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the first time that I'm seeing a house made of hexies. Quite creative! Hexies are so versatile...
    I love the quilt hanging between the two houses of the second quilt. This little detail tells a lot (to me, at least): country living, comfort, friendship, generosity...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love your row of houses...such cute details! Thanks for the house links too!! I love houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say thanks for sharing under our houses theme!!! (Silly me!) Okay...happy day D.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a hexie house! my kind of home!! LeeAnna at not afraid of color

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.