Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

To Do Tuesday

How was your quilt progress last week? Mine was slower than expected but there was still progress non the less .

I nearly have this one quilted and another house block is pieced.



My goal list for this week's To Do Tuesday  is as follows:

Quilt pink hexagon
Attach the binding by machine
Finish Justin`s bear paw log cabin  quilt top

15 min to stitch report:
This past week 6 out of 7
This month 13 out of 15
This year 84 out of 105
I am at 80%

I am linking up with:

Freemotion by the river
UFO busting
Moving it forward Monday


Happy sewing!

3 comments:

  1. I love the quilting! And that house block is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute house block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some "wow" blocks up on your design wall! Hope you found lots of time for stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.