Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, April 3, 2017

Deana: first April finish!

I am so happy to report that I finished quilting the fund raiser quilt and sent it off to another lady to bind.  Another one crossed off the list.  I did not make this quilt - just quilted it.

This is also my One Monthly Goal for April.  I am linking up with Elm Street Quilts to show my finish.





I am linking up with:  Design Wall Monday, Monday Making, Moving it Forward Monday, BOM's away, and Main Crush Monday

 I also got a start on my Diamond Hill applique' flower stems.  This is the start of the second block and it is only glue basted.  Yeah, it doesn't look like much yet, but if you scroll down you can see what the first block looks like.  They are different but same colors.






9 comments:

  1. The pop of colour with red and green looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a Tease! I am bitting at the bit waiting for the second block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your block is just beautiful. I love the background fabric and the colors really pop off of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the quilting. The blocks are going to be stunning. I love the background fabric you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! Fistpump! Keep rolling on!! Loving the DH blocks. xo Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Diamond Hill block is gorgeous. Lovely projects on the go. Your quilting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilting, congrats on that finish. Your applique project is gorgeous! Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely quilting. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous finish....massive well done....xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.