Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 16, 2024

To Do Tuesday

 Last week's goals:

1. ✔ Finish binding my bag
2. ✔ Do some Mystery quilt sewing
3. Prep Fishy Business for applique'
I am liking the yellows this month for RSC.  



4. $ BB Kaffe, Country Rose, and Jewel of the Caribbean. 



5. ✔ Paper Piece Vesta
6. ✔ More hand work on Let's Bake while playing in Moab

This week' goals:

1. Finish Vesta blocks
2.  Assemble Pineapple Quilt
3. Mystery units progress
4.  Cut Moda Love blocks
5. Sew Moda Love blocks
6.  Choose Baradine camper fabric
7. Exercise daily

My new bag holds this week's projects in easy to grab and sew pouches.




2 comments:

  1. See, those grab and go pouches, that's what inspired me to make up my mini kits! Cute fish and pinwheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fish blocks are really cute. Good luck with this week's list.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.