Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Pineapples. campers, April zoom and weekend crazies

 It was an eventful weekend in both good and bad ways.  Let's start with the good...

My husband was gone all weekend which meant uninterrupted sewing time.  My pineapple top (Chookshed Challenge for this month) is done.  Now to piece the back.







I made my Aussie Baradine row - well all but one more Moda Love block which is cut and ready to sew.  Two campers are done, well... were done.  I need to fix the tongue on the trailer because it looks like my tire is stuck in the mud or something.  All I need to do is lengthen the trailer hitch part into the dirt part.

Look how small Moda Love is... 8".



Look, I even made Moda Love out of Australian fabric!





I zoomed with the Chookshed Girls:

Lou popped in on her break.




Janice showed us the cute little smiley faces made by Brenda for Baradine.


Chooky had to buz Gail out of her yard and away from mowing to join us.






I stole this from Chooky's blog because I LOVED how many bags from 2023 retreat are completed!


I'll post the bad news tomorrow because this post is getting kind of long.


 

8 comments:

  1. Your pineapple top is looking great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to catch you on zoom, thinking of you re your bad news

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pineapple quilt looks great, you'll have the backing pieced soon and have the quilt finished.
    Haha! looks more like the whole caravan is stuck in the mud.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I am concerned...

    Loving the pineapples and your Moda Love blocks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Aus/NZ quilt is coming along nicely with new blocks all the time it seems. Those pine apples are bright and happy. Looks like a great zoom session, so sorry I missed out, but a girl has to work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope all is ok with you and yours. Love the pineapple blocks and the caravans, sorry to have missed the zoom session

    ReplyDelete
  7. well I am glad I am reading things back to front as this is much better post to end on..............you got lots of screen shots........we had a good number thru the door at zoom........nice to see you on also..................
    Love the pineapples..........doing great girl..........

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have achieved quite a bit of sewing. I hope to do a little bit on my challenge this weekend. I am actually home for the 2 days.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.