Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

March Challenge Mid-Month Check in

Hello blogland friends!  I have been out browsing blogs and noticed a few Chookshed Stitchers are once again early on their challenge goal finishes.  It is almost mid-month, so here is the linky party if you want to join in.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter



As for me, I have two finishes for March  hooray!  They are not my Chookshed Challenge goals, but I am super excited.

Quilted and Bound I present to you (drum roll please) Elephant Celestial Stars.  








Second March finish:  Blooms of Color is shown above.  I will show a better photo when I can take it in daylight hours.

I am thinking that two of my grand daughters will receive these quilts.  I absolutely love the quilting my local quilter did on them.  Thanks, CC.

How am I doing on my March Chookshed goals, you might wonder?  I have a good start on piecing Cross My  Heart, and I plan to get quite a lot done on it at a local weekend retreat.

As far as my Chicken Soup panel, the other half of my goal,  I am still undecided on how to finish it.  My goal is just to cut it out.  Once I make up my mind, cutting can be done in an afternoon.



Little princess had a birthday party recently and my daughter went all out with decorations and food.




Here are my grands minus little princess.  We are also getting a new one in the fall.  Hooray!








The party guests could wear a set of fairy wings or a garden gnome hat and beard.










11 comments:

  1. Great quilt finish. Wow, some party! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fun party. Looks so good
    I have nothing to show so far. Have been away celebrating my birthday and will be home soon. Will have a massive catch up to do

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to the birthday, from Down Under! Looks like a great party. Yes indeed - the quilting on your Celestial Stars is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful party, and you have fabulous bunch if grandies! You have done a great job on your elephant quilt, yes indeed, that is beautiful quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fun party, love the decorations and the food. I'm buying my fabric this weekend and will have time in the last week of March to make a start on my project. This is a project I've wanted to start for some time and it's perfect that the number came up in the month I am visiting my favourite quilt shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful finishes. Your Elephant Celestial Stars is such fun. The party looks like lots of fun. Your daughter did go all out. Love the fairy wings and Gnome caps, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your finishes are lovely.
    Your daughter definitely put on a fabulous party with so much delicious food , faairy wings and gnome cups plus beard......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elephant Celestial is just gorgeous. You must be so pleased with it. Wow! What a fantastic party. Your daughter went to so much trouble and all the kiddies (and big kiddies too) look like they are having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow she did go all out for the birthday....... You have a little tribe of grandies..... Great to have the finishes...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow she did go all out for the birthday....... You have a little tribe of grandies..... Great to have the finishes...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.