Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

To Do Tuesday

15 Minutes to Stitch Report:

Past week:  6 out of 7
This month: 11 out of 13
This year:  108 out of 133
81% again


Last week's To Do Tuesday:
1.  Applique' the bears on my log cabin quilt
2. Piece one house for my Sliced Quilt
3. Baste Justin's Bear Cabin Quilt
4. Put my family mystery quilt on the frames for basting
5.  Begin quilting Christmas Log Cabin
6. Plan and kit one of my family round robin quilts
7.  Make three bags for Mother's Day gifts

8.  Help my daughter kit her round robin quilt

I am so pleased with 7 out of 8.



This week's To Do Tuesday Goals:


  • Finish quilting the Christmas Quilt
  • Piece one house for my sliced quilt challenge
  • Put my students' barn quilt on the frames for basting
I have begun machine quilting my Christmas Log cabin.  The borders were hard for me to decide on.  The rest I am basically doing stitch in the ditch work because it is has such detailed piecing.





I also got this one basted.

I really hope to have them both quilted and bound by the end of May.




I am linking up with Bom's Away, Let's Bee Social, Esther's WOW, and Freemotion by the River

3 comments:

  1. That is a lot of work done! Yay!! I do love those quilts, and now that they're basted you are on a roll to finish them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That border quilting is gorgeous! Congrats on having a productive week last week. Hope this week was as good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have accomplished so much! Congratulations on such lovely accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.