Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 24, 2017

3 basted, my design wall, and grandbabies

I now have three quilts basted and ready to quilt!  Yay, progress one stitch at a time is a happy thought.  The blue quilt is my sister's but I designed it and sewed a row together.  The other two are mine and have been works in progress for many years.





Here is a block I made this morning.  It will go into a quilt for a friend for Christmas.  I just wanted to check my measurements before sewing all of the courthouse steps blocks together.



This photo should explain why I haven't gotten much done this summer.  I became a new grandma twice.  We got a little boy and then 5 weeks later a little girl.  They are like salt and pepper, a little cowboy and a little princess.



















Today I will be linking up with:

9 comments:

  1. They are such darlings....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, you are so blessed. little grandbabies to cuddle!! I have no children and hence no grandchildren to enjoy. I tend to drool at all babies now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration and link on Show and Tell Monday !! Bambi Hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on two little sweeties - they're adorable! If they were my grandbabies I wouldn't get much sewing done either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty courthouse blocks, and I'm ridiculously intrigued by the circle piece on the wall! But those babies!!!!! :D *love*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy those sweet grand babies! The circle winter piece on your design wall is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! on the ADORABLE new additions to the family.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.