Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Deana: 6 Dear Jane blocks completed!

I spent a couple of days sewing with family.  I didn't make these two blocks but they are so darn cute that I just had to show them off.

Here are Becky's blocks for the mystery quilt:





I was able to complete six Dear Jane blocks at a little family retreat.

The photo below is to remind us of how small those Dear Jane blocks are next to a 12" block.  Dear Jane blocks are 4 1/2" finished.





I also finished a stashbee block.



Linking up with Show off Saturday,  To Do Tuesday, and Design Wall Monday.

5 comments:

Paige said...

Sewing with family sounds like lots of fun! I love the barn block with the quilt block on it! So cute!

Ann T. said...

Becky, I love the barn and tractor.
Deana, your Dear Jane blocks are perfect.

Christine Slaughter said...

Such cute blocks! I had no idea Dear Jane blocks were so small! WOW!! Great piecing too... they look amazing!

Myra @ Busy Hands Quilts said...

Thanks for sharing your blocks! The Dear Janes sure are tiny! Love the tractor and barn!

Sharon - IN said...

Cute blocks. I think tiny blocks take an extra special kind of patience!