Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Recent Finishes for Felicity and an oldie

I quilted a couple of projects for Felicity and thought I would share.
This is Felicity's autumn wallhanging she completed at Marie's, Spring 2005

Felicity taught her friend how to piece with this quilt. Felicity purchased the fabric and paid for the quilting as a wedding gift to Jennifer.

Here is a closeup of the quilting.


Jessi shows us her cat quilt. It was made in Feb of 2006 at our retreat in Altamont. I quilted it a few months later.
This is a buggy barn pattern with some added touches. I felt the cats were a little dull so I added the applique bows, glasses, and collars. The collars are just ribbon caught in the seam on both sides.

The quilted virsion...

...and the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.