Sunday, August 2, 2026

Chookshed Challenge for August

 I was at a training with super bad service; hence, the late post. I apologize.

The Chookshed Number for August is 6.



My number 6 is done. I checked all of the embroidery on my Disney Princess blocks, and they are done.

I think instead I will work on their castle that I didn't touch in July.


I will add a linky when I can get to my laptop.

Happy sewing.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you!! I get to not start a new quilt this month but to work on something NOT on the list. And to think, I just made up my august goals post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goody. We just had another tutorial night and this was it. I did the tutorial a few years back and will be happy to continue them. I should get some progress done in the next week. Thanks for the number 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Deana. Another one I am looking forward to. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great - an easy-ish one for me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m looking forward to seeing the princesses, castle and all.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.