Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, May 27, 2023

Lazy summer days have arrived

Naps, time with grand daughter, motorcycle and pedal bike rides, reading books,  hiking with co- workers, Zoom with friends, and Sewing... yay!

Just one day into break and I am loving it. The days pass more slowly too, and I am savoring them. 

These are the round robin blocks I made in May. I mailed them off this morning.


They have been done for awhile all except for the comb on the chicken. I finished it today.


 


I finally finished these blocks that I started at Scrub Stitchin' in Australia. 



Goblin Valley field trip the last week of school...











9 comments:

  1. Wonderful post Deana, a great snap shot of life there. Your grand daughter has the most beautiful eyes. Great to get your blocks finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your holiday - off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of fun happening there - love your scrub stitching blocks. Missed you on zoom - I did early morning our time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect start for a nice long holiday......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope that you get to relax and do the things that you enjoy during your break.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to see you and your beautiful grand daughter in Zoom. Enjoy your long summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many attractive zoom gals! it was fun! enjoy your time off....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photo of your granddaughter. I wish I was on another holiday. there just isn't enough time to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first day of summer break can be so liberating! I remember thinking summer would last forever

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.