Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

To Do Tuesday

 To Do Tuesday:



Last week's goals:

1. hand applique' all 20 circles on the Windmill blocks ✔
2. Sew another row of the Scrappy Kaleidoscope Bloom 
If the middle looks  a little wonky to you, it is because the folded inserts are not sewn down yet awaiting the next row.



3. Put borders on Christmas Row Quilt 
4. Piece watering cans in "For the Birds" quilt. ✔



I am super charged about sewing these days, so hold on for some hefty goals coming up.

This week's goals:

1. Piece the eyes on my next quilty lady
2. Piece the back for my Christmas Row Quilt
3.  Make the binding for my Christmas Row Quilt
4. Cut windmill corner blocks
5. Sew Windmill corner blocks
6.  Wash glue out of windmill blocks and press
7.  Assemble Windmill top
8. Piece the lips for my next quilty lady
9. Piece two rows of Kaleidoscope Bloom
10. Piece some Color My  World Houses

I am also linking up with:


8 comments:

  1. Wow, great progress last week. Good luck with this weeks list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your productivity amazes me! I really like the idea of your kaleidoscope quilt but think I would just do orange peel appliques. I'm thinking seriously about doing a quilt like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow look at that To Do list! Your Scrappy Kaleidoscope Bloom is so pretty, and For the Birds is just darling. I'm going through a slump right now, how did you get super charged about sewing? :)
    Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You’ve had some fun sewing. I’m loving the scrappy kaleidoscope quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all your goals... xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you are sewing well at the moment, certainly super charged! You are working on beautiful blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. your on fire.........keep going while the momentum is on HIGH speed.......love the watering cans............

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great goals! I'm super excited to see those projects! Meanwhile, loving Kaleidoscope Bloom. So very cute. And you know I love those birds. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss. We've missed you!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.