Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 4, 2021

15 Min week 1

Wow the holidays are over, and they were wonderful. It is time to make good starts on goals for 2020. 


I love Kate's new badge for 2021!

I finished 2020 strong and am at 100% in my 2 days so far.

Week 1: 2/2 100%

January 2/2 100%

Ytd: 2/2 100%

In those two days I finished hand applique on one more Tom Turkey border. I think I only have one more to go. The plan is to quilt and bind this one sometime in 2021.




I don't sew on Sundays,  so mine might look a little different. 

Check out everyone's stitching at Kate's blog and linky party. 

3 comments:

  1. Cute turkeys! You’re really good with those small time slots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best with the goals you have set for 2021, I have a lot of things I want to do, and have written myself a list, but not put it out there for all to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a strong start to 2021. I love that turkey quilt. It would be a fun finish for next Thanksgiving. Thanks for linking up with the 15 Minutes to Stich last year. Look forward to seeing your new projects.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.