Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 3, 2018

One Monthly Goal is for baby girl

My One Monthly Goal for September is to finish piecing, quilt, and bind a baby quilt for my new grand daughter who arrives the end of the month or early October.  She will be living on a ranch most of her life with dogs, horses, and cows, so I thought this pattern would be very fitting.

The machine blanket stitch applique' is complete and so are the other main units.  It needs rick rack and borders before I start quilting.



I am linking up with:

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - September

3 comments:

  1. Very appropriate quilt. I remember having a red stick horse when I was little, and I rode it everywhere. =) What a beautiful life she will have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.