Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

I have been making houses...

I love houses in quilts.  My Pieceful Country quilt needs a few houses in the bottom border so I went ahead and made them from another Buggy Barn pattern I had.  If you are going to cut a few Buggy Barn blocks you may as well cut a whole stack so I did...4 for Pieceful Country and the rest to make a cute house quilt next year.







Past week: 6/7
September: 13/16
2018: 211/258
81%

I am also linking up with:

Freemotion by the River
BOMs Away
Moving it Forward Monday
Tish's UFO Busting

9 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. LOVE your colors too. Buggy Barn is a great way to do a stack of houses like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable blocks! So house blocks are like potato chips? You can't stop at just one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cute little houses look so cozy! Thanks for sharing with Moving it Forward.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And they are very nice houses in a lovely neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute little house blocks. Hope you were able to keep up your momentum into this week on finding time to stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are really cute houses! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of pretty houses. :) I was just starting to put together my next set and came to take a blog-reading break, with your post up first. Fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Which buggy barn pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.