Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Deana: Last top finished for 2017!

Yay!  This baby is a top now ready to quilt.  It will go on my list of quilts to quilt this coming year!  Thank you followers, blog friends, blogland, and linky parties for giving me motivation to get these babies done!

Because I am ahead of schedule with a few days to stay home and not work, I guess I'll have to rummage through my sewing room and decide what to pull out next.

This quilt is 93" square.



 I think it will look perfect in my blue and yellow spare room.

I am linking up with Esther's WOW!



9 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I LOVE that border too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so bright and cheerful. It's amazing how much the border adds to the look of the quilt. It's an amazing pattern. I hope to post a picture of mine in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the vibrant colors such a pretty quilt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your quilt looks lovely fantastic fussy cutting of fabrics and colours and WOW does it look lovely in your bedroom. You achieved so many finishes this year Deana! Wishing you all the very very best for 2018 and hoping it is full of many hrs of sewing and quilting. Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous! I want to come stay in your guest room. How cheery and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely top - the colors, the many borders. Medallions always look good on beds. I know you'll enjoy quilting this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the most beautiful baby quilt I've ever seen!! I especially love the border.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning quilt and I agree that the border is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.