Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Deana: receiving blankets

I have been making receiving blankets for my little grand babies who will be arriving this summer.  One of my daughters lives on a cattle ranch with lots of cattle dogs running around.  I think her little cowboy needs a blanket with doggies on it.  I love how it turned out.



My other daughter is getting a girl and she loves orange.  I am going to piece the top of this receiving blanket and put orange on the back.  I also plan to crochet around the edges.  It has been fun making these!


I am linking up with:
Esther's WOW (Wips on Wednesday)
Let's Bee Social

4 comments:

  1. Lucky wee grandchildren having their very own cuddlies, they will love them Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a lovely reason to be making quilts too! Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so beautiful and fun! What is a receiving blanket?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two grandbabies coming! How exciting! Lovely quilts for them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.