Blog Lovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Deana: Hive Crashing for Bonnie and Jane and Block Lotto


I participate in the Stashbee monthly and occasionally, like this month, I crash other hives.  I loved making this block and hope Bonnie enjoys it.  Great, easy, fun pattern!


Jane was in my hive last year and was very kind to make me a block in February even though she is not in my hive this year.  I suppose once you are hivemates you always are.  I made her a cowboy as payback.  I hope she likes it.



I also made 5 block lotto blocks.  I won in November so I doubt I will again anytime soon, but I LOVE THESE BLOCKS!




I am linking up today with:

6 comments:

  1. I like your top block also. Was it a disappearing four patch? Just curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those lotto blocks too, so tempting to do a huge quilt with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Disappearing 4-patch is a fun Block. I WON mine from the Block Lotto a few years ago. Your Bee hive Swapping sounds fun, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so fun that people crash hives in the stash bee. I'm sure the recipient loves receiving the extra blocks and it's so thoughtful of you. Thanks for linking to MCM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of fun blocks going on over here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up......I do love those flower blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome all comments! We LOVE to hear that others are visiting and viewing our projects. It makes our day.